Pura Health specialises in cannabis-based medicines developed to help people with specific medical conditions achieve an improved quality of life. The Clinic’s mission is to provide treatments of the highest standard of customer care as economically as possible.
Our Guernsey-based medical cannabis clinic assesses and treats an array of physical and psychological problems for which there is evidence of responsiveness to cannabis. Our doctors have all undergone training in the use of medical cannabis. The Medical Director, is Guernsey-based Dr Neil Wright, consultant in addictions psychiatry. Patients are seen for face-to-face initial and follow up consultations. Initiation of prescriptions is co-ordinated through regular clinical meetings of at least two Pura Health doctors.
The Pura Health Clinic premises are in St Peter Port. Two experienced administrative staff cover the clinic sessions and use a specialist software programme for appointments and record keeping. Pura Health works with an off-site dispensing pharmacy where a full range of medical grade products is available. Drugs will not be kept on the clinic’s premises.
Our aim is to enable access to medical cannabis for patients who will derive clinical benefit through consultation with expert doctors working within a framework approved by relevant medical regulatory authorities
- Regular monitoring of patient needs
- Highly researched products to ensure the optimum result for the patient.
- Ongoing monitoring allowing us to continue much needed research
- Pura Health will obtain all import licenses and necessary GP confirmation
- You will receive a locally issued prescription which you can collect from a pharmacy in Guernsey
- Reducing waiting time for your prescription.